Thursday 6 May 2010

Sunshine Blog Award

Claire Harrison has given me a Sunshine Blog Award.  Check out her blog as well, and find out all about it!


Thanks Claire!  I get really excited and silly when I find out someone has been looking at my blog!  I have just arrived home from Agfest (tell all tomorrow, but I got some stunning metal bits there for card making) and rushed to check my email - and that is why I am now blogging instead of unpacking and getting a meal ready!  Better go and feed to man, as he drove me there and back and walked round the grounds for 6 hours with me today!  However, I will be back tomorrow to 'share the love 'with some other blogs to link to and to share the sunshine award.

9.30:  I'm BACK!

Here are my recipients of the Sunshine Award - blogs I regularly follow for inspiration and to fire up the mojo.  These women are inspirational and full of energy - just what I need to keep me going!


Helllooo ladies! Hope you are all well and creating craftily!

2 comments:

Stamping Moments said...

Bless You, Thats very kind,

Thank you for takig the time to visit me,

love jenny x

KimB said...

Hi Susan,

thank you very much for the award. It's lovely to hear from someone who likes what I do.
:)
Kim