Friday 17 September 2010

Joy is in us!

I found this challenge through another blog and thought I would test myself - You are supposed to use an image three times and add a sentiment.  I used one stamp with three images (of trees) so I hope it will pass the criteria of the challenge.

It is for Simplicity: One Layer Wednesday (OLW#20) - Three and One


It is a stamp from Crafty Individuals (197), stamped with Memento Close to Cocoa ink on white Bazzil card.  The sentiment is from SU's stamp set Summer by the Sea. The bird charm I purchased from a craft stall at Agfest this year. I rounded the front corners and that's it. It is a single fold card.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I really like your card. Especially I like that it didn't need alot of precision to make it look wonderful. (I can't do precision) And using just one color made it elegant.

Thanks for sharing.

Lisa Lara said...

Absolutely beautiful. So original.

Unknown said...

You made a wonderful card, it's somehow full of depth, the stamp is great and the sentiment is soooo true!

Bonnie said...

I love the brown on the textured white! Very nice!

G Peplow said...

Hi there, great card, love that image and the bird fits perfectly :0) xx

Anonymous said...

clever take on this weeks challenge...like how youve stamped on a textured paper.

Susan said...

Love how the brown softens the look...and that textured area look great!TFS!