Google+ Followers

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Case Study

I have been to painting class today -watercolours and mixed media - and I love it! However, we had to paint a spring garden today, and I am not very good at this.  I did however get into the way of thinking in pastels. So I made this card when I got home to make me feel a little better, and used the design of the card on Case Study Challenge #32, which closes soon.  Digital Delights has a challenge on also at the moment  - use ribbons and pastels, and it closed on Wednesday, so I entered that as well.


The DP's are from a magazine Australian Simply Cards the Not Never Collection, and the yellow tags were punch using a Cuttlebug Labels die and SU Barely Banana card.  The green background card I used as a mount came from the stash bag. The breads are from SU as well, and the ribbon is from my stash.  The duck and sentiment is a diecut that was in a package attached to an English magazine several years ago - no idea which one!  I used dimentionals to lift him up. 

4 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Susan
A gorgeous card,thankyou for joining us at Delightful Challenges on this week's challenge,
Hugs Dianne xx

Debgem said...

Super cute Easter card - I do like that tag!!

Donna said...

Adorable card. Love the tag. Thanks for joining us this week at Delightful Challenges.

Sue Kohler said...

What a wonderful CASE Susan! Love the soft, subtle colours and the gorgeous tag!
Thanks for joining in the fun at CASE study this week! :)