The DP's are from a magazine Australian Simply Cards the Not Never Collection, and the yellow tags were punch using a Cuttlebug Labels die and SU Barely Banana card. The green background card I used as a mount came from the stash bag. The breads are from SU as well, and the ribbon is from my stash. The duck and sentiment is a diecut that was in a package attached to an English magazine several years ago - no idea which one! I used dimentionals to lift him up.
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
I have been to painting class today -watercolours and mixed media - and I love it! However, we had to paint a spring garden today, and I am not very good at this. I did however get into the way of thinking in pastels. So I made this card when I got home to make me feel a little better, and used the design of the card on Case Study Challenge #32, which closes soon. Digital Delights has a challenge on also at the moment - use ribbons and pastels, and it closed on Wednesday, so I entered that as well.