Monday 28 March 2011

I Brake for Stamps

I joined in a swap at the forum for the Brakefast Club and had to make and send a card using one of their images to some-one in America.  Meanwhile, May in Norway apparently got my name and had to send me a card - it arrived today as did the card I sent to USA!  So, I had a photo of May's card and as Anne does not have a scanner, a photo of the card I made and sent also.


 - isn't this pretty! AND I love Lily of the Valley!


And this is the one I sent to Anne. The image is a digi one from IBFS, coloured with Copics and I added some texture with Opalite faux pearls.  

3 comments:

Monica said...

Both so pretty and so different. Like the monotones of the first and the rich colours of the second. The butterfly in the second card along with the distressed doily looks lovely.

xx Monica

Unknown said...

Your lily card is so sweet, these flowers are always so delicate! And your second card is lovely and bright!

Chrissy D said...

Gorgeous projects! Thank you for playing along!