CR84FN Challenge # 33 said to use red, pink and neutral so I had a go because in my cleaning up I had come across some chipboard stickers as a freebie in a magazine (no idea which one now) so I used them along with a doily I had cut from SU Poppy Parade (red). I also have been using up all those ends of ribbons and cut-off bits of ribbons by applied them to one side of some XPress jak paper (double sided sticky paper). I then cut this to size and used it as a background. I had also experimented with making some little cut circle roses with a pearl brad through the centre out of the background paper so I added them. I mounted my muted (neutral) bits with SU PP card, and used a folded SU Pink Pirouette card as my foundation. I did some colouring on the image with SU markers, and swiped the edges of the background paper with Tim Holtz Antique Linen.
For those who had been following the rodent story, no more mice died in the adventure to date. Next stop for the traps, the workshop! Only then will I be happy that we have them all! Still have not discovered a nest but then again, still have not cleaned up all the craft area!!
It is a terrible day weather wise today, so I am bunkered down this afternoon - may be forced to create some more!!