Saturday 19 May 2012

Am I ambidextrous?

You bettcha!

Well, no, probably not but I had a go at using my copics with my left hand, and then my prisma pencils with Zest to create the background.  Saw this in a tutorial video on Andrea's blog,  (look in her blog tutorials on UTube) and thought I would have a go. I was happy while doing it - soothed my soul. Not that happy with it technically. Working with your less dominant hand is strange and difficult. My admiration increases every day for people who will never get back the facility to use both hands, such as stroke victims. Still don't know how to do up my bra without assistance! The copic is better than the background. I will be asking Andrea for some further tips!



The image is from a Papercraft magazine, scanned in to my computer and printed off onto XPress card. My printer ink needs to be heat set or left to dry out before using the copics.

2 comments:

Rachel Scott said...

So interesting & nice post.

Sandy said...

Wow, you did a wonderful job using your left hand!!! Gorgeous images too. Love it.
Sandy