And we had a study with flowers to complete in class last week (or start in class and complete at home). We could do a study with no background which I did with a lillium or put a background in which I did with one at home of a fushia (I think it is Ballerina?).
Here are my two attempts:
Watercolour and black in with pen work
Watercolour with pen and ink work using red paint and black ink
I wandered around blogland and found a new Challenge Blog - CAS(E) this Sketch - Challenge #1. How exciting! So I made a quick card for it - it's a bit blaah but I had a go quickly and will think of something else to do later if possible. Here it is:
Here is my first take:
White card stock folder over and scored three times (under pink line) on front - Ginge stamped in SU Close to Cocoa ink pad which is not quite juicy enough (but I don't have any ink to replace at this stage) and SU Melon Mambo. The image and sentiment come from SU stamp sets - Scentsational Season and Joyous Celebrations. I add some small bits of pink bling to the buttons on ginge. Afterwards I added the pink line with a Melon Mambo pen.