Monday 6 April 2015

Happy Easter and Welcome to April!


Hope you got lot's of chocolate!

I am actually allergic to chocolate - the brown variety. I can eat the white one sometimes. This morning I gave my husband his Easter chocolate and waited for mine - no show! I eventually reminded him of his duties - his reply, "It's bad for you!" Any replacement? Nope! Needless to say I was less than impressed! Some hours later he went to the supermarket and came home with a cheap packet of marshmellow eggs! I am still not impressed. He has lost soooooo many domestic points as a result!

This post is for the new Challenge#46 at Unstampabelles

This month our theme is 
OH BABY!


You can create a baby project of some kind or use the phrase to suit!
Easter babies, animal babies, human babies........

The TWIST is to make your project fairly non-traditional for babies...

This is the prize - the die; the Tombow is to show the size

I decided to make a label or a sign for the baby's room.  I am expecting several new little people in our family soon, and I was wondering what the name's might be.....I always liked Sam for either a male or female - Samuel or Samantha - so I used it for the name but it is not for any particular person.


Die cut shapes and HAND WRITTEN little verse



 If you go over to Unstampabelles you will see the other projects from the team - wonderful stuff. Why not have a go yourself and enter the challenge? Great prize!

2 comments:

Wynn said...

Love the cute verse Susan. I was going to ask where you got it from but you say it's handwritten.....how cool is that. Sorry no Easter treats for you. None here either but all the children and grandchildren were sent theirs. I went mad this year and sent a hamper to each house. I told them to sort them out lol!! Hope they enjoyed them. I hope we get lots of entries....that die is soooo cute xx

Anonymous said...

What a great idea.
No bunny treats for me either the bunny did visit the kiddos - hubby is on a 3 week school trip with 18 teenagers. He better bring me something good back :) Pity you can't eat chocolate especially if you have tasted it before. There are lots of other things hubby could have got I'm sure you would have enjoyed.