Monday 24 August 2015

Layers and layers and then some ribbon.....

Hello Peeps - and welcome to my newest followers


This is my fourth project for the Challenge #49 at Unstampabelles - White on White - and I have reverted to making a card again. I have a lot of dies - "My name is Susan,and I am a Craftaholic....."
 - so I thought I should use some of them for this project. Again, they are  Spellbinders, Decorative  Labels 28. The sentiment is from Die-versions. The card is from Stampin' Up. The rest is from my stash. the embossing folder is probably SU or it could be Sizzix.


The challenge is White on White but the twist is to use one other colour - guess what colour mine is?



Love seam binding......


It could be a birthday, christening, conformation, engagement, wedding, anniversary..........


Hope you like it.

This is the prize for the random winner

You can enter the challenge 


until the midnight on the 28th - remember
NO STAMPS please.

3 comments:

Berina RGA said...

Beautiful card!! Love the green ribbon.. Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog..

Anonymous said...

Another stunning card. And very versatile.

Dr Sonia S V said...

What an inspirational card Susan. I had bought this die some time back and not really put it to use. Love how you have showcased it so beautifully
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects