Saturday 5 March 2016

Girly Cards for Crafting with Dragonflies

Well, another fortnight gone! Time for a new challenge at Crafting with Dragonflies, and this time it is to make a card very girly!

Cannot get more girly than pink and green
My car dis a mixture of stamps from SU (sentiment) to Stamp It

I did mention I had a bit of a shopping spree in Melbourne when we were visiting a few weeks ago, didn't I? this stamp is one of the purchases from Bellbird.


i coloured it in with my Copics - so long since I have used them!


I added drops of pearl for more luxury!


The background paper was a freebie in a magazine many years ago - it is quite pretty I think.

Some SU card for mounting and some ribbon and voila!
A girly card.

Hope you like t!

The challenge is at Crafting with Dragonflies for the next two weeks
Always a card

2 comments:

happyglitzygirl said...

I love the card, the flowers, the sentiment. Just beautiful, thanks Susan, blessings Hilde

Anonymous said...

A gorgeous girlie card. Lovely and soft and always you mix old and new from your stash beautifully.
On a side note what copic colours are your must haves? I am thinking of purchasing a few to add to my spectrum noir/SU/kaiserfusion stash and have no idea!