Saturday 9 April 2016

What the? I am so late for Eclectic Ellapu!



The challenge for April at Eclectic Ellapu is 

Spring Flowers/April showers

Life has been a bit bleak for a while now, with one thing and another, 
and so I made this tag for my DT work
I sorta sums up my feelings about what is coming down at the moment!
(or not, if you live in Tassie like me!)

I love my raindrops stamp and I added some Crystal Effects to give them even more shine
The sentiment is from Tim Holtz.....
The mask at the back is of s water or similar splat, and I did this first with paint (not detailed enough) and then with texture paste with paint added (blue like liquid)


A TH Crazy Bird of course, die cut after I coloured him with TH Distress markers and water pen, and lifted him up slightly. The background of the manila tag is a mexture of sprays and paint, smooched over with a baby wipe.


The gumboots are from Stampin'-up


The umbrella is die cut using a Die-namics die and some scrap card


Ever been under an umbrella and someone or something manages to tip it over and all the water runs down your neck?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A great tag with so much detail. And the sentiment matches - sometimes we just have to say that.
And yes I have experienced that! more than once balancing kiddos etc! until grandkiddos arrive I hope I don't experience it again for a while :) I'm sure I am not alone.
I hope you start to see brighter days soon.