Saturday 23 July 2016

Whoohoo - Anything Goes at Crafting with Dragonflies!



Hello all, hope you are warm and dry (or cool and dry) and that life is treating you well. 

It is time for a new challenge at Crafting with Dragonflies
Challenge#62: Anything Goes

Remember, this is a card challenge

I subscribe to a monthly kit from D'Lish Scraps
It is supposed to be for scrapbooking but I just love the eclectic bits that arrive, and usually use them in cards in anything but the way they were probably intended


This month's arrived a few days before my DIL's birthday, and looked so delicious I had to use them to make her card. 


The background paper is a scrap from SU, I think, and I just love those jelly colours together - they seemed to go with the colour scheme of the flowers too


I used my Copic marker to colour in the letters, before sticking them onto the card, and I also coloured up the butterfly before adding a touch of Stella sparkle to the wings


The black strip is washi tape and the little heart is wooden, while the bird is plastic!
The sentiment strip was in the kit although the letters were from my stash.

The whole is on a piece of SU Flirty Flamingo card folded to make a square 14 x 14 cm card blank.

As my DIL lives in another state I had to post it - and as I was a bit late it had to go express!
Thought it was a bright, cheerful card to get in the middle of winter!

You always love the Anything Goes challenges so let it rip!!!!



1 comment:

Wynn said...

Love all the yummy embellishments you've used on your card. It's great to use new stash too as well as the old. Hugs Wynn xx