Google+ Followers

Saturday, November 12, 2016

White on White for CWD

For the current challenge at Crafting with Dragonflies we were asked for White on White

Oh no! I added some gold - do you  think Hilde will notice?


I love white on white but this card needed a bit of a lift so I added the gold - perhaps I should have kept the white panel and just used the gold snowflake/star die but I had stuck stuff down and couldn't change it when I thought of that.  


I used a Spellbinders set Majestic Elements - Marvelous Squares
And Stampin' Up Whisper White card


The gold is also Stampin' Up card


The ribbon and the pearl were from the stash.
Tying that bow was difficult!

I used dimentionals from various places to add height as I built up the layers. 


A Tassie photo for you to view 


It's been a bit cold and wet here lately - a late touch of winter in spring - but the roses were great for a while - these are notmine; not even sure where they were grown

2 comments:

frommycraftroom said...

Gorgeous almost white on white card - Don't think Hilde will notice. Great job layering all the dies and tying that bow.

Wynn Walton said...

Beautiful card Susan and the addition of the gold is classy. Hugs Wynn xx