Tuesday 28 February 2017

Eclectic Ellapu's newest Challenge: Spring or Easter

Well, Spring is a long way away for me but as I am not ready for Easter yet either and I had gotten a wonderfully suitable kit from D'Lish a few weeks ago that I decided to go for Spring!



If you want to play with Eclectic Ellapu you can go HERE

The Design Team have some beautiful things to show

I used quite a bit of the kit but I still have some delicious stuff left in my stash that I cannot wait to use on something else - best thing about a kit.


I know I can stamp for this Challenge but I chose not to anyway as I had a new die with the four seasons featured. Do you like the jewelled dragonfly? So pretty - it was not part of the kit but in my stash and I had to use it here.


The kit had a bicycle with a basket and lots of flowers - I put pink card behind the basket to hide the flower stems and added the bow (which came from another previous kit).


The background paper is from a magazine 'freebie' and the mount is SU Soft Sky.
I freehand cut a heart in pink for the seat as well but then decided to add the extra flower for balance


Is that Spring enough? 

I will enter this is the following:
D'Lish Scraps - Fresh cut board

2 comments:

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

wowsers so much detail and beautiful colour combination. Overall pretty card and the recipient will be extremely lucky xx

Judy McKay said...

Beautifully designed card. Stunning colours. Judy