Monday 24 April 2017

Final Week for Unstampabelles April Challenge


Yes, it is Spring in the Northern hemisphere but it is still Autumn here; we have had a great Indian Summer but the tide has turned and Autumn has arrived. 

Greg Faull took this photo last week up along the edges of the Derwent river, some 20kl from me
A misty quiet morning - love his reflections and the bush
An old jetty near New Norfolk


I made a card for the DT  - however, I must say I got an idea from Pinterest and then altered it to suit my dies and I had it al lsorted in my mind.

It was going to look fantastic. 
This is what came about...........


Layers of dies with  colour peeking through underneath


Sparkly bird feather's and dew on the leaves.....


Love my new Polly bird dies - I have four!


The foliage springing out of the layers is supposed to be symbolic but if one has to explain, the execution of the idea is pretty stuffed.....


Anyway, I have added it here but I have a feeling it may be pulled apart and redone soon...

It has lost something in translation. 

You can o better - and enter it over at Unstampabelles - please, no stamps. 

No comments: