Saturday 23 September 2017

My Stars! It's time for another challenge.......


This time Hilde wants STARS!!!!


There are so many beautiful photographs out there of the Milky Way and the Southern Cross.
This one is from Google!

My star card is a little different.



You know, I have so much washi tape and I love it but I don't Know what to do with it!

Finally, a car using some........


Some simply punched stars to match the shapes, a stamped sentiment in black.....


The DP card it is attached to is from SU and also has stars on it!
It is the same DP I used before - you can colour over it and it makes a great look but again, 
I kept it simple here!

Nature says it best!


Snow and an aurora… what a combination from Wilmot in north-west Tassie thanks to Jai Moyle.

www.instagram.com/jaimoyle_photography

3 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Thank you very much for the clever inspiration!! I too have a lot of unused washi tape and was asking myself how use a bit of them... Your card is a delight, quick and simple but so striking!
...Amazing photos!!
Hugs

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card. Great idea. I too must use up some washi (and about a zillion other things!). This would be great with stripes of paper as well(I hoard/keep those too!).

Wynn said...

Love the simplicity of this design Susan and great use of washi tape. Hugs Wynn x