Saturday 21 October 2017

Let's use a Kit

Hello Peeps - hope you are all well and fit! A few years ago I had the incredible privilege of flying to the remote south west coast of Tasmania for a few days and staying on a magnificent private motor sailer there, fishing and swimming and exploring. We were two of maybe 25 people in the area, 10 of whom were on the boat with us. We flew to and from Port Davey. Today's photograph is from the entrance of that area - Bathurst Harbour. Wild and beautiful.


The epic, incredible view of the Breaksea Islands, guarding the entrance to Port Davey and Bathurst Harbour, from a Par Avion Wilderness Tours flight.
For our tips on exploring the Southwest National Park, see:
http://hobartandbeyond.com.au/news-posts/lost-world-four-ways-explore-southwest-national-park/
Image: instagram.com/clickedbynic | clickedbynic photography

On to crafting.......

You may know that I am a Demonstrator for Stampin' Up and spend far too much money on their products (because they are so good) so when they put out some card kits a few season's ago I was curious. However, I was a bit sceptical - OK for the beginner I thought. Then they did a tin of tags for Christmas and it was so good I had to have it. The tags made up very quickly and were nearly all used up last Christmas so I got left with a cute tin (how sad is that). Put to good use now of course.

They were sooo good and quick

This last month there was a new lovely kit available and it teamed nicely with their new blender pens - yes, they have bought back the alcohol ink pens: better and same colours plus three new colourways. So of course I got it - called Colour Me Happy there is a stamp set and a kit containing all the material that you need for the making of 16 cards: 4 of each type x 4 different cards, plus their envelopes.


I made them up - all 16 - in an afternoon.



They match their envelopes in both size and colour.


Lovely bits of bling and a gold tape
Sentiment pieces were die cut ready for use once stamped


This one I will use for the latest challenge at Crafting with Dragonflies
where Hilde is asking that we use

#92: Just Designer Papers and a Sentiment - no images. 




2 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

You have been so lucky to visit those wild zones on a private ship! Wow, really amazing places looking at the photo!!! I have never hear about Southwest National Park, I will have a go on the site you wrote us, thank you. :)
Great array of lovely tags and cards, surely these Stampin' Up kits are very useful!

Anonymous said...

Another gorgeous pic of your lovely state.
Such great makes with the kit. I too purchased a couple of new markers (I still have the old ones! less 2 that dried up) great to see the kit in action. Have refrained for now! I too spend far to much :)