Monday 11 December 2017

Hello Peeps - week two in December and week two into the challenge at Unstampabelles

#75 Zentangle your way to Christmas.... 
TWIST make a non-traditional item


Random Number Prize


This is not my photo but I cannot find where I got it from now
I know it was taken only a couple of weeks ago
It is the Derwent Valley this river flows past our house but it's a lot wider and bigger than this stream!


Since the month began and Summer officially began we have had rain and cold weather - the river would be running a bunker here now!

I made another card out of a tangle I copied from one in Pinterest
I drew my star tangles onto watercolour paper


I then spritzed it with water and sprinkled Colour Burst paints onto the wet surface
 I lay a sheet of card over this and pressed to pickup some of the excess and then dried it off
I will use this sheet for a background for another project


The wooden word was first painted white and then had some layers of Smooch indifferent colours added - I think it started off light blue!



I cut the card to fit a gold blank and then raised the word

I think it looks OK

My stars are a bit wonky though - I am  never good with symmetry

This could be a Christmas card or it could just be a card for inspiration 

Why not tangle yourself something and enter it in the challenge at 


2 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Your tangle looks wonderful with the wooden sentiment, and great work with the powder on the background!
I have an idea in mind to try with tangling, but I don't know what will be the result, it's a new technique to me.

Anonymous said...

A great tangle. Love the splash of colour and the popped up die cut.