Saturday 28 April 2018

EAsel Card for Crafting with Dragonflies Challenge#103

Wow, Challenge#103 at Crafting with Dragonflies! 

I have been so under the radar lately that I didn't realise it was challenge over a 100!!!!! 
What an amazing achievement for Hilde! Congratulations. 

For this challenge, Hilde asks us to make an easel card. I have played with easel card before and made a few but I saw quite a few recently with movement popping over the edge of the crease so I thought about how I could achieve that. Lot's of wonderful inspiration floating around in Pinterest land as per usual. and this one was inspired from there!

I started with a commercial card blank and folded over the top diagonally.
I added some card and DP from Stampin' Up

I then used an SU  punch for the daisy and the leaves and SU card.


The flower centres are bits of bling.



The sentiment is die cut - I was going to stamp it but it got lost in the DP so I die cut one instead. 


A 3D look at the fold above and below is the front pushed down for going into the envelope and potentially posting.


So, that is all - you now can get cracking on an easel card for the challenge!!

Enter it HERE


Some further inspiration --


WOW... what a cracker of a sunset from the aptly named Honeymoon Bay, on the Freycinet Peninsula, thanks to Lydia Horsburgh 🌅

Honeymoon Bay, can you get a nicer sounding bay than that? Located at the edge of the beautiful Freycinet National Park, Honeymoon Bay is a gorgeous swimming spot and the water is crystal clear.


No comments: