Wednesday 11 April 2018

I'm a Shaking.......for Unstampabelles



William Edward John (November 15, 1937 - May 26, 1968), better known by his stage name Little Willie John, was an American R&B singer who performed in the 1950s and early 1960s.

When ya touch my hand
An' talk sweet talk
I got a knocking in my knees
And a wobble in my walk 

I'm trembling
And I'm shaking.......


over at

there is a new

Challenge #78: Use Acetate or Vellum

Twist - create a new view
I created a shaker card and my new view is the view behind the acetate!
A die cut HB and a green doily!


I decorated the outside of the window with some flowers from D'Lish!


I used some seed beads for my shakers
I'm shaking up a storm here!


At an angle


Unstampabelles has a new challenge running to use acetate OR vellum in a project
Just remember - NO STAMPS please. 



1 comment:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Adorable shaker card!! Love the seed beads inside and the diecut wishes are a great focal point!