They had mass plantings of many varieties of autumn and winter perennials an the effect of the sweeping rows down the hillside in so many vibrant colours was amazing!
Love the snapdragons and salvias in paticular
There were no roses on display but my card today for the challenge at Unstampabelles contains roses.
The latest challenge at Unstampabelles is to
Challenge #78: Use Acetate or Vellum
New KaiserCraft EF
Twist - create a new view
TIP: show us something new to look at..........
My new views are from the photo's from Tesselars of the flowers..........
I used vellum today and I added the sentiment to a piece by foiling it with my new hot foiling machine.
I die cut the roses (from a die by Memory Box - English Rose bouquet). Some old DP from SU and an embossed piece under that and a gold card base formed the platform for it all.
My gold foiled sentiment on vellum was added under the rose bouquet, and I added too some ribbon and gold sequins for a splash.
The butterfly button was added last.
You have two weeks to enter the challenge - go to the blog and scroll down to the first post for April
- but remember, NO STAMPS