Saturday 19 May 2018

A Second Week of Birthday Celebrations for Crafting with Dragonflies!

We just had to have another week to celebrate the milestone of 5 years for the Challenge Blog - Crafting with Dragonflies, run by our intrepid leader Hilde!

We have four fabulous sponsors for this bash!
That means Hilde is giving away some prizes this fortnight as well!

I have used two of the sponsors to create for this week's inspiration

One from DSD4Joy
.....isn't that image to die for.......


Just a touch of SU alcohol pens after I had printed off the image onto SU Whisper White


I used as a background another one of the papers from WeR3 (remember my printer was playing up and they are not the original colours. I set it working and then wandered off and didn't know it wasn't working properly until I returned - waste not, want not I say!)

My second card used a background dragonfly sheet from this 'error' - WeR3


It still looked good!


I used nearly all the dragonfly charms I have so will need to get some more soon!

Let's see what you can do for the challenge!

You can go 


to enter.

Happy 5th  Birthday to Crafting with Dragonflies!!!!!

Here is my usual photo of beautiful Tasmania as well

Magical autumn reflections from Port Huon, in southern Tassie, thanks to Tom Duncan.

www.instagram.com/tomduncan6294

1 comment:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Two lovely cards and no one waste, well done! :D They are both great inspirations for Crafting with Dragonflies blogaversary!