Friday 12 November 2010

Let it snow....

What do you think?  Card one or card two?  I have remembered to colour in the base of his coat now, the same colour as the trim (pink). Wasn't until I was preparing the photo's that I even noticed it wasn't coloured in! I am not sure if the sentiment circle should be there or now - take it out or leave it there?



Made the ribbon rose by threading a bit of cotton through one side and pulling into a rosette, and added a pearl brad. WSM Nutcracker set for the image, nestabilities, copics and sundry pieces of Christmas paper, plus a Papermania Christmas stamp and SU Melon Mambo ink and card. A Martha Stewart edge punch added to it.  Oh, and Stickles around the edge of the image, and an embossed snowflake in gold from the discontinued SU set called The Snowflake Spot. The whole thing is following the layout (sort-of: CASED) of a card called Autumn Leaves in the October edition of Cardmaking and Papercraft, UK magazine, page 24. 

1 comment:

Deborah Frings said...

Hi Susan

I like it with the greeting. I think this is such a lovely set - you've coloured in the Prince beautifully.

Thanks so much for the comment on my card - it was a fun challenge.

Deborah x