In the first one (page 14 of the American mag mentioned below), I used a tag off a new windcheater I purchased for my DH - he needed one without paint stains, or food stains or just plain stains - which I painted with white acrylic paint first. I then stamped and embossed with clear EP, using the flourish from the SU set Bliss. I then stamped it with a script stamp in Momento London Fog, but the ink just disappeared into the paint.....interesting........so I sponged it with some SU Sage Green ink - that held up. I then stamped the same flourish onto the bottom of a piece of folded SU kraft, and used a bit of green scrap to decorate the page. I punched this with a Martha Stewart edge punch first and swiped it with the Sage ink. I also swiped the edges of the kraft card. I then decided that the whole thing looked too flat, so I added some rik-rak and buttons, and stamped the word (from a WMS set called Victorian Fripperie) in the same ink. Better, but not much....but I left it as it was.
The second one was also cased, but the original used pumpkins! I used some freebie stamps from the Craft Stamper magazine, and some beautiful EP called Sparkle Ebony. I tried to take the photo in the fading winter light, so that the sparkle would show through because it really is lucious. I used two images only, and mounted them on to some blue scrap (I think it is some SU card that is no longer made). I coloured each image with a different Copic, and added some bling. I put them onto a white commercial blank. I quite like this - the black EP looks so thick and the sparkle makes it look special.