Wednesday 13 July 2011

Just Grey this time

I was playing around with my SU set Baroque Motifs and Cased these two from my inspiration journal (collection of photographs torn from magazines etc):


This one uses three stamps from the set, some card scraps from the stash, some SU Grey card as the base, and a piece of a page from a romance book. Four red hearts punched out from another piece of scrap an a white brad and some white dots with a gel pen.  



This one has a red heart on it (a sticker) but I have just noticed it has fallen off and reglued it.  However, the weather outside is freezing and raining and I am not going back out to take another photo. It's on the top LHS! Again, I used pages from the book, glued to chipboard, embossed with white embossing powder, inked with Tim Holtz distress inks - Barn Door, Moss and Scattered straw.  A bit of ribbon, three pearls from AnnaBelle stamps and some more gel pen.  They look better irl!

No comments: