Still knee deep in Census, but the night is over - now just have to get the forms all back! Made a quick card two days ago and have just found time to post.
This one uses SU products mainly, except for the Alchohol inks (Time Holtz Vintage) and the Copic pen to deepen the colour on the edges of the flowers. The flowers were created on SU Shiny White and the rest is Whisper White, Glorious Green and Old Olive. The EP powder for the sentiment is called Malachite (Judi-Kins). The stamp sets are Natural Beauty (for flowers) and Thanks for Caring. I used a Nestability label and layered up. The vine leaves are a die cut from BossKut. It was finished with three red sprinkles from AnnaBelle.
The flowers were first stamped with clear EP onto the shiny white card and then coloured with the alcohol inks before being fussy cut and then coloured a bit more with the Copics. The areas where I had coloured the flowers with the ink using Tim Holtz dabber thingy was too good to waste so I added a bit more ink and die cut the vines from it. As you can see the flowers and the EP have quite a good shine going.