This is the idea stolen from the SU website and used for my make and take - I changed the colour of the EP! It uses four out of the five of the new in-colours. All materials are of course from Stampin'Up.
My demo card - the client wanted me to demo the joy fold card, so we did it as a Christmas card. The background papers are from my Christmas stash, and not SU papers, and the stars are sticky embellishments but the rest is all SU.
The card closed.
This was going to be my make/take but after finding that double embossing needs care and time to get used to doing I decided on the other one - the baubles are punched out of card that has been dry embossed in the Cuttlebug and then wet embossed with Versamark applied with the brayer (carefully) and then the EP. The idea is that you get only EP on the raised sections - takes practice!
This is a sneek peak at a punch that will be available later this year, (and a stamp set to go with it) made with left over double-embossed card.
Hopefully I will get back to challenges soon - maybe tomorrow!