Thursday 8 December 2011

Over a hundred now.....

......and I spent five hours yesterday sitting on a stall selling Christmas stuff for Charity at the local public hospital, so didn't get much crafting time (grabbed a couple of hours in the afternoon)!

I really enjoyed playing with the alcohol inks and today I continued to play with my ink pads and 'painted' backgrounds a la Zindorf for a while, and then I went back to some wet embossing and then I just decided to make a stack using stamps, ink and bling!  Here are a few examples of sets made. (I usually make about 6 of a kind - then I get bored and need to move on!)

I am entering the last one in several challenges:

ABC Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes
Gingersnap Creations - Starry Night


SU Baubles and punch, Cherry Cobbler ink and sentiment from Season of Joy; plus some bling. The flourish is from one of Waltzing Mouse's newer sets

Just using up some embellies!

Season of Joy tree, masking and dabbing and spraying with smooch spray (white and gold for the sun), SU ribbon and Stickles; SU Lucky Limeade and Island Indigo are the colours and the sentiment is white EP


Masking and sponging and the stag from SU Going Postal in Momento London Fog; Copics to help colour the moon and the shadow under the stag; tree 'ribbon' added an then all sprayed with white smooch after a rub-on was added for sentiment



7 comments:

Caroljenks said...

You have made some fab cards here - I love them all!

Thanks for joining in with our 'Y for Yipee' over at ABC Christmas :)

Carol x

Sally said...

Beautiful cards Susan & I love the embossed background on the second one. My fave is the first one, a striking design, love the baubles.
Sally x

Netty said...

Three terrific cards, x

trisha too said...

Sweet cards, Susan--thank you for joining in at Gingersnap Creations!!

:)

Vicki Fraser said...

Excellent example of Zindorf style (she's great isn't she!). That waltzing mouse flourish is awesome and goes great with the baubles :)

Darsie Bruno said...

WOW! What a beautiful assortment of cards! Love the ornaments the best! Thanks so much for playing with us in the Belli Challenge! Please stop by and play with us again! Our next challenge is "Christmas Cards" on the 21st! One last card before that big day!
Merry Christmas!
Darsie
Belli Challenge DT Coordinator & Owner

Ceal said...

Gorgeous cards!! The first one is my favorite. Thanks for playing along with the Belli girls