Saturday 1 June 2013

Congratulations to Sarah and her family


Unstampabelles latest challenge is to make an easel card - remember you cannot use stamps, either digital or inked, and it has to be a paper project although you can use things other than paper in it (as long as they are not the whole thing)!

One of our lovely team Sarah at Paperpie has just had a grand production - a beautiful baby boy called Elijah. Congratulations to Sarah and her family! 




The card is made using Spellbinders Lacy Squares (the biggest one) and some Bazzil 12 x 12  scraps of blue I had cut down - the base card is darker than the top card. I used another of the Joanne stickers I purchased in the USA about 5 years ago now and the image is from a sheet of Me and My Big Ideas - Baby Boy. I think it looks as if he is looking at the stars and things (like perhaps a mobile?)


The charm is from the stash, and the ribbon from Making Memories. The paper is from a Me to You paper pack (Carte Blanche).


The stars and things are from a small die set from Memory Box called Celestial Bodies.  I die cut them from sparkly card. I added bling to help make the easel stand up straighter!

2 comments:

frommycraftroom said...

Lovely Susan. Congrats to the new mum.

Merry said...

Your card is so beautiful, I really like the border and that perfect sentiment.