Wednesday 22 January 2014

Graphic 45 - the rest!

I told you I had made more than one card with the Graphic 45 stuff here when I showed you my card for midway Unstampabelles and here when I showed the card I made from Crafting with Dragonflies. So, two cards already showcased - here are the rest.

WARNING: lots of photo's to look at some a cuppa or something to drink might be appropriate!


So many - 6 cards and 5 tags (one big one and four smaller ones).  I went for a shabby chic look


A closer look


Love violets - Card 3

close up of the image used

close up of the quote


Card 4 - torn and tattered

the image 

the card

Card 5 - the butterfly/ribbon

the roses and the bird and the bling

the image 

the card!

Card 6 - the butterfly and the rose

the other butterfly and the pretty layering

the image and wording and the frame (diecut from Nellie's Frames)


the whole card

Top of tag 1 - wooden die cut; painted,sprayed and sparkly but not in this photo unfortunately

Different violets

The whole tag - it can be written on the back; can be used as either a card or a tag really

Small tag 1 - die cuts, mall images, butterfly and sticker

Small tag 2 - die cut; image


Small tags 3 and 4 - images and butterflies


If you arrived here,  well done! It was a good exercise to stick to the whole sheet and make it without deviating off to make other things in-between like I always do - that way I end up with small packets of bits and rarely get back to them, but I made myself finish this so feeling good.


5 comments:

Sammy said...

Gorgeous! I have to admit I am somewhat in love with G45, though don't have a great deal of it. Yet! ;-)
Love all these creations though, and well done for seeing it through to the end! I am one of those "make one of this, then one of that" crafters, so always have leftovers! lol. x

Ina G said...

OMG your creations are oh so GORGEOUS. Love everything you have done AWESOME.

frommycraftroom said...

Fabulous Shabby Chic. What a great collection of cards and tags. Love the rose ribbon. TFS.

SD pooja said...

Beautiful Collection Susan !! I loved the shabby chic cards n tags ,Subtle colors and lovely layering !

♥Gemma♥ said...

Wow what a stunning selection of cards hunni and thank you for stopping by mine and leaving such a sweet comment on my challenge card...
hugs and xxx
Gemma