I cased some ideas and made these three cards using the stamp set Butterfly Basics.
This is the new lace in the In Colour Watermelon Wonder
I did a bit of embossing of the fern using Wild Wasabi EP- even did a mirror stamp to bend the frond to turn the other way - all on Whisper White.
Then I stamped the flower from the set and masked it - and then used sponges to add colour behind the foliage. I then used the water pen and inks to colour the flower
Momento Tuxedo Black to stamp the sentiment and punched butterflies and some bing
Mounted this all on Cucumber Crush, Mint Macaroon and Watermelon Wonder card and wrapped around some WW ribbon and a bit of green too!
This one is a direct copy from the catty - and I used the markers to ink the stamp here
The fern was stamped with Mossy Meadow after I masked the flowers.
The sentiment is stamped in Mint Macaron and the butterfly is die cut using the dies that go with this stamp set - I used some gold card to die cut and some gold and white string to tie a bow.
There is a strip of the MM lace strip there too - the card base is the Delightful Dijon and is stamped randomly with Tip Top Taupe behind the image
The third card uses the Bokeh technique and SU inks. I started with my water pen and some watercolour card. I taped this to my craft sheet, and painted the paper with a light coat of water. I then smeared around the In colours CC, DJ and MM - they were very bright.
I used TTT to stamp various ferns fronds in the bottom rh corner
I got my White Craft ink and a stencil with various hole sizes and a sponge and started with the bigger holes to wipe some ink onto the base - it was dry before I started this. Towards the smaller holes I switched to a stencil with splots rather than straight round circles but there are both. When I was happy with the look I stopped!You don't need to cover it all. Take off the tapes and you have a lovely edge.
I stamped the sentiment with Momento Tuxedo Black before the Kraft dried - need to be less impatient!
I die cut my butterfly from sparkly gold card and got some gold sequins and scattered them around.
The wc sheet was then attached to a piece of Delightful Dijon folded to create a card blank.
I like this technique - looks lovely!