Tuesday 30 June 2015

Christmas in July? No - DT entry for Eclectic Ellapu!


Christmas cards in July - never too early to start I guess! I must admit I have been doing some colouring in, using my Copics on some images lately and mostly they have been Christmas images.

However, this card is for Eclectic Ellapu's latest July challenge - Your Favourite Holiday Season!


This is a Lily of the Valley image, coloured in with Copics and Spica pens, and judicious use of glitter glue! the image was not-so-fussy-cut and attached to a die cut label, and then onto some papers given to me by a member of the RAC group - Random Acts of Craftiness!


(in the sunlight -w hat there is of it)

The ribbon has been repurposed from presents last year, and I added a small tag and charm.

(in the shade)

I have been seeing a few more Christmas cards on the web lately, so people must be starting to do their cards for this year - I have some left over from last time, and this makes 14! Think I should probably do a few more when I can. Problem is dragging out the Christmas boxes and then putting it away again - no room in the inn so it is under the computer desk, and unless I am making lots of cards, I tend to put it back as it takes up sooooo much room otherwise.

Ho Hum, if that is the least of my problems.....

I will enter this in the following:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A lovely card. What a great start you are making.

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

you are aking me feel guilty for not starting to make the inevitable - Christmas cards lol - gorgeous hun x