Monday 14 September 2015

Second post for Unstampabelles Challenge #50

Remember that over at 

there is a challenge#50 called 

Boyz will be Boyz

This is the prize pack

The twist is to write a few things about what makes a good male card - to share the information around and help out those of us who are a bit too challenged by these cards. 

I recently came across the UK company called Acid Drops and Whatnots, and may have purchased a few things from them when my fingers accidently skidded on the keys......
Anyway, they were selling sheets of funny images and sayings to make up into quick cards

This is an example of one of them


I had one for males - so made two quick cards from them to show that making a male card is not always that difficult, if you think a bit outside the square, and use printed images


The images were even coloured for me!


You can get these images in stamps too - and I have some of them as well - but for fast action, these two cards took me a whole 10 minutes for both!


I grabbed the sheet of left-over paper on the desk from my last male card venture for last week....


The sheet itself cost me about $3 with the exchange rate, and I made in total three cards from it. I also used a blank card from a freebie pack for the tall one, and the other is recycled, so in all these two cost me just over $1.10 to make - bargain I think!

Again I have used that principle for male cards that I tend to stick to quite a bit - KISS!
Keep it Simple Stupid

Why not pop over to Unstampabelles and see what the other team members have created for their male cards as well, and also to check out our September Guest!

2 comments:

Lula said...

Fantastic take on the theme Susan!

Desire Fourie said...

Wonderful masculine creations Susan. Loving the strong lines.
{I would love you to take part in my 1,100 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck}. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}