Monday 15 January 2018

Hello Peeps! Welcome to 2018!

And a Happy New Year to you all as well! 

I have several things to share with you  - including some craft work - and one of them is currently racing around my craft space like a Dementor from Harry Potter's world - it is small and ginger and fast and it is called Weasley; I must say it is sometimes called other things too but they are unprintable, especially when he crawls under the bedclothes and bites some vulnerably part of me! Some days I think he thinks his name is "No - Naughty Cat!"


You can see how much work I can manage!

I scored well in the Christmas Present stakes with a GoFoil Me machine and foils and some stamps.
Thanks Hubby!



So, I made this!


I was given a small box of chocolates in a beautiful box and had to copy it - after several false starts, I did manage to make it. I foiled the 'Thanks' onto the SU DP 'Painted with Love'.


The box has about a dozen small toffees inside it at the moment but it could hold chocolates or similar - it is basically an open box folded over - if that makes sense - easy to make once you know how! As this was a prototype, please forgive the mistakes evident.

I have also taken advantage of the new Occasions Catty from Stampin' Up plus the freebies that come with Sale-A-Bration at this time of the year to get some new products.

Did you now that SU have now got some Brusho's!
They also have a lovely bundle called 'Sure Do Love You' 
The DP has foiled splashes of gold on it in delicious brushstrokes and there is some gorgeous glitter flakes and vinyl stickers too to go with the stamp set and the die set.....
yes, I got all of them........

This is what I made with them.....


Several cards but this one was so quick and easy


Cut DP and card - cut strip - die cut heart - stamp and emboss sentiment - smudge some ink and all done!

I made a  matching box for a gift. You can make tags or small cards to fit this; it fits a gift voucher or cash; or some tickets to the theatre perhaps.......or to Paris??? Some jewelry or a scarf........


This was so easy to make with the die - cut two; flip on upside down and stick together......then decorate!

I made another card too - but that is for another day!
I so love those rich colours.

See you soon......




1 comment:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

:D I laugh for your words on Weasley, sorry! LOL... Baby red cats are a bit naughty, but when they will be adult they will become great furry friends full of heartfelt love... Be patient with him :)
Such lovely present from your hubby! Your gift boxes and cards looks fabulous, love gold and pink together!
Happy New Year!