Saturday 12 June 2010

Challenges - yes, it was!

Decided to use an image I had coloured a few months ago using my SU markers and a waterbrush.  The digi image is called 'Patience' but the artist's name (mjm) is missing from my file so don't know who drew it - cute though! It reminds me of my grandson and the way he picks up the family pets!

This is a Challenge for Just Scraps Challenge #11: red, blue and yellow.
 Also for Little Paper Shop Bright Color Challenge LSPC7: red, yellow, blue
(I think the folks in the northern hemisphere are being influenced by the summer weather!)



This card was quickly thrown together so it mucked up as a result - the haste meant that it was not straight anywhere, and after peeling various pieces off and putting them on again, it is less than perfect! However, it is all SU card used, and the red card has been through the Cuttlebug folder for embossing called Stars. The Whisper White has been mounted on yellow card, and the whole lot placed onto blue card, folded into a left opening card format. There is an off white inset added inside but it is blank. As mentioned, the image was coloured using SU markers and a waterbrush, and the heart on the knee has Dimentional Magic on it - it's sitting on  my desktop so I see it all the time - and the bling hearts were added as a last minute addition to lift it. Thanks for looking.

No comments: