Monday 27 January 2014

Reminder of Challenge #31 at Unstampabelles

Five days to go - are you excited?  I am!!

Kaiser die cut
You can see the great work produced by the team for this challenge at Unstampabelles and hopefully you will be inspired to enter the challenge before it closes on the 31st January!

I have made a last Hurrah card: there are several new bumps in our family and so I expect to be using some cards this year to celebrate the birth of new people.  This one is made from a set by Kaiser - Bundle of Joy. My SIL gave me a gift card for my birthday that wasn't spent until just before Christmas.  I had fun! This was one of the purchases.


Background papers - Kaiser Bundle of Joy




Die cut from pack


Sticker plus button and string from stash.  I used a white gel pen to draw the stitching by hand.


Pretty papers and die cuts and edges, and certainly a new beginning for anyone to have a new little being arrive and take over - as they do!






3 comments:

Merry said...

Such a sweet card. P.S I bite my tongue when I see my Copics have been borrowed. I know they get looked after by Melissa but their mine. :-)

♥Gemma♥ said...

Gorgeous card and thank you for stopping by mine and leaving such a sweet comment on my challenge card...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Anonymous said...

Great card. Like the vintage feel of the die cuts. TFS.