Saturday 17 March 2018

Crafting with Dragonflies wants us to celebrate Easter!

As you are probably aware, Easter is coming! 



Hilde over at Crafting with Dragonflies has set the theme for this challenge at EASTER!

My card is made with all Stampin' Up goodies:


I love this intricate die of a cross
Also a die for the wine but I am rubbish at getting it to sit still when cutting the stamped image


Remember that gorgeous embossed paper - I had some left over
I rubbed some Hello Honey ink over it all to bring out the vine


Mounted onto gold card and then a commercial white blank

The sentiment is coloured with a Typo pen!


Here is some cuteness to get you through the next two weeks!
Pademelons are primarily found on Tasmania


A seriously cute pademelon joey thanks to Christine Booth at Tin Dragon Trail Cottages who says:

This garden visitor is one of the reasons why I have given up on having a tidy house garden. I now host a small family of 3 pademelons including the cutest joey.

www.instagram.com/tindragoncottages

http://www.tindragontrailcottages.com.au/


3 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Wonderful Easter CAS card, love that cross and the embossed paper with the delicate inking. Gold is just perfect to make the cross pop out! Very classy!
I have never realized how many different varieties of animals there were in Tasmania before knowing you :) The world is so big and wonderful! This strange little "short-leg and tail" wallaby is really cute, I have never seen a photo of it before now. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Love this card. I have some of that paper sitting around I must use up.

Dorothy S said...

What a lovely DT card to share the message of Easter. I like the way you finished the cross, and that background is perfect