Friday 1 February 2013

No Mojo!!

I said I would be crafting - and I did but not do really inspired crafting......these two images from Christmas cards were just laying around after I had cleaned up the work area. I didn't feel like throwing them out and then one of them got caught up with the yellowish die cut negative and so this is what happened from that......


The swag is from Verve (a die cut) and the stamp is from Annabelle Stamps.  Card and background papers are from the shoebox of stash that was just too good to give away!



Guess I will use them for letter cards, so will make an inset that allows me to write a letter or note to someone.  Cute little critters, eh!

2 comments:

Doreen said...

Gorgeous cards,wonderful Images and colouring .xxx

Merry said...

I am happy to say that I have this cute little koala on the yellow in my possession. They are both wonderful Susan. :-)