Saturday 3 February 2018

Crafting with Dragonflies second challenge for 2018.

Hello all

Remember I said in my last post for Crafting with Dragonflies that I had made the background by pressing a second sheet of water colour paper over my first sheet, after using Brusho's on the first?

Well, this card has the original piece of water colour paper where I tried out the new Brusho's from Stampin' Up with some others I already had. I had a lot of water on it so I had to wait for it to dry before using it.

It was our 34th Wedding Anniversary on Sunday so I made this for hubby - he gave me a charity card!We went to lunch at a fancy restaurant though so he made up for it! The theme for the challenge is:

Romantic or Valentine Card



I used the same SU stamp set Sure Do Love You but the heart is a die from Apple Blossom.


Different effects in different lights


This die comes from the set that goes with the stamps
I stamped it in Versamark and embossed with a glittery red EP so it sparkles


The heart was cut from gold card. 


What will you do for your Romantic Card or Valentines Card?

You can enter it at Crafting with Dragonflies for the next two weeks. 

1 comment:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Best wishes for your 34th Wedding Anniversary, congrats!! :D
Your creation with Brushos looks very impressive and the die you used is gorgeous! Well done!