Monday 12 November 2018

A Gift Box for Someone Crafty!

Hi - hope you are progressing well and that all is OK in your world!

Did you know that there are only six weeks now until Christmas?
Notice that I seem very calm......


Think I need to be more like this.......


Anyway, the newest challenge at Unstampabelles is

#85: Boxes, Parcels or Bags - TWIST: recycle


So, I transformed a box this week
I purchased a box of tags from Stampin' Up last year and the kit arrived boxed up nicely in this box


Inside it had compartments for various items in the kit


I just added some new(ish) Christmas papers and a recycled Christmas card image


I found some items in my stash to fill the compartments.


The washi tape gold strip and a gold sparkle


Pretty image from old card. 


There is no need to have a tag on this as it will probably be wrapped or put into a bag.

You can go to Unstampabelles and see what the other DT members have made for the challenge and then have a go yourself!



2 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Great maquillage for the SU box!! Love the paper and the lovely tree!
Your kitty seems dreaming something for Christmas :D

frommycraftroom said...

What a great idea (and gift too!). Lots of boxes are "too good" not to have a second use.