Monday 23 November 2020

Unstampabelle's Challenge #106 is Believe!

 I have started the Christmas card rush! There are only oh, about 99 to go.....

I made this card for the Unstampabelle's Challenge#106. 

The theme is BELIEVE

There is a TWIST......to use a fancy fold

AND I remembered it!

I started with some die cuts - the trees and reindeer; 
Then I started to wonder what my background would be - and went to this DP from Stampin' Up
It has a very Aurora lights vibe


Once I had positioned the die cuts I added the Kaiser rub-on
I mounted the all this onto some black card


I then folded my fancy fold in Whisper White thick card (SU) - not sure what it is called but I did it by eye so it is pretty easy
A Valley fold, perhaps?

I added some more of the DP onto the back panel and then added a star sticker
(glued on only half way down)
The star became the stopper for the front piece, which hooked under it nicely


It stands like this


The star is glued to card to make it sturdy and then I fancy cut this out and 
glued only the top bit to the back panel


A nice bright card for Christmas!


You have five days to enter!


1 comment:

frommycraftroom said...

What a beautiful background. It does look like the aurora lights.
The card fold looks a little like a reverse/upside down easel. You may have just created a new fold.