Monday 14 December 2020

Joy to the World - Part 2: Unstampabelles

  Hello Peeps!

Another piece for Unstampabelles Challenge#107: JOY

the TWIST this month is MUSIC!

Who has their tree up already this year?

Hard to sing through the mask though......


I made a tag - extra long so it can be a bookmark too

I  recycled the JOY circle from a card to the tag


I die cut some music symbols and the drummer boy
Smooched around the edges of the tag with the red ink
Added some bling


My music clefs are in two different silvers


Here's my tree with it's mighty guardian!


He was very excited - as long as he doesn't climb it I will be OK
One bird ornament got a little chewed but its back on the tree again now!

2 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Lovely bookmark with that drummer boy!
Your cat makes me giggling, he seems very interested by the hanging ornaments. I can't have a Christmas tree in my house with my six cats!

frommycraftroom said...

Fab tag!

Tree is up. I hope Wesley doesn't cause too much trouble.