Monday 15 November 2021

Challenge#117: Colour My World - Midway at Unstampabelles

 Both the theme and the TWIST at Unstampbelles this month is about Colour and lots of it!

As it is November, I am trying to get my cards made without too much procrastination (its not working that well) and so take any opportunity to make a Christmas card.

I started by smooching some ink around, leaving the centre of my card empty

I used SU's Misty Mountain blue



Then I die cut some trees from scraps of green card and the word JOY for a scrap of red card
I used TomBow to glue them onto the base
That is a silicon pad and a sponge - glue is squeezed onto the pad and smeared over the object to be stuck down. It is easy, especially for fiddly bits. 



I added some bling as well and it was done


The lightest green has a bit of sparkle going on too
Mounted onto a white card base


You too can be coulourful

Go for it! There are two weeks left!



1 comment:

frommycraftroom said...

A fab card. Where would we be without a silicon mat?