The second card also has a bird on it - from my TJ Designs - Song Birds. The branch the nest is resting on is from my new WMS - Asian Gardens and the pink flowers are also from there. I was practising using my stamp positioner to get the nest on the branch, the second brown bird on the branch and the flowers in the right place. I wrote the sentiment and the last line went up to the right a little! BAD GIRL! I mounted it all on SU Close to Cocoa, and then on Melon Mambo. I used my Martha Stewart punch for the Birds on a Wire at the top of the pink card! I then put all on a white commercial card blank, added a simple insert with the birds nest stamped in grey just on the bottom RHS. I used the SU markers to colour the single bird and the nest, and sponged the edges of the card in Melon Mambo.
Just Scraps Challenge 9 - first one:
Sorry the next bird card is out of focus, but it is not very good - I used pattern papers and drew up and cut out the birds and then glued them onto scrap red card. I tied red string around them, and then wrote the two words in black pen. I also outlined the birds in black marker. I mounted the red card on an aqua card before putting them onto the patterned paper scrap and then the whole lot again on a red card. I needed to have made the birds smaller and to have put the string down lower on each square. It could be a retirement card or a birthday one.......
This card is simple and a case from my ideas book using the SU stamp set Natural Beauty. I randomly stamped the flower onto my base card with Close to Cocoa ink, stamping off once each time before stamping onto the card. I then stamped the word square onto craft using the same ink and stamping off first again. I then mounted the square on green scrap, and used a piece of the same card to place across the stamped card. A piece of light green ribbon completed the card and I stamped the same flower image the same way (just once) onto the inset.
This card was also quick and simple - and a cased idea - using a peel-off spider's web, asd well as a spider I had as an embellishment, and a drawn line to connect the two. The word was stamped with a small letter set using black Stayzon, and the ribbon was threaded through a button and attached to a scrap of red stripy card on the RHS. The whole lot was then put onto red card, with a white inset (blank).