Thursday 13 May 2010

THREE CARD DAY

Just Scraps Pink Challenge 7 and several others:  (The challenge card is the second one)

Well, perhaps three cards over two days really, but you get the idea..  I spent some time going through all my magazines on cards and on making cards, extracting various images from them with scissors and pasting them into my project book (number 3) of ideas.....and so these are all 'cased' from my ideas book number 3.  The card with the books is an almost straight take, and the other two are adapted to suit me, especially the first one.  BUT, someone else had the origional idea first - I merely reused it!

Paper:  all Dressed Up ministack - DCWV; SU Real Red; heavy vellum scrap
Other: two matches (long); ribbon; sequin waste; double sided tape



Here is an upclose of the wording on the bottom of the vellum, created on the computer:


Just Scraps  Pink Challenge 7:

This one uses scrap pieces of paper from my very full scrap drawer, and oval page pebbles. Again, its cased but shapes and patterns differ and the number of tiles, and the banner heading......so it is different but the same, if you get my drift! It is not all pink, but that is the main colour and I love this new one from SU. So vibrant! you could use this card for any event I guess, but I have stamped a birthday sentiment inside on an off-white inset.  I like to use these because it means the recipient can then either use another inset and resuse or just reuse by removing the first inset. A bit of double sided tape sticks it in and this is usually easily enough to remove. So, two for the price of one!

Paper:  SU Raspberry Ripple; Whisper White; blue scrap card, yellow paper and a yellow commercial card.
Other: Making Memories oval page pebbles; Life's Journey frame; rub-on; fibre; cuttlebug embossing folder Swiss Dots

The third one - books - is practically a straight case. It just amused me.



Paper: SU Cream card; Garden Green; Rose Red; So Saffron; spotted paper
Other: black pen; double sided tape; computer

My SIL and her hubby arrived in Athens safely and are off touring - heard from them today. So jealous - have I mentioned that before? Cheerio!

No comments: