Google+ Followers

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Rosemary's Challenge

I also had a go at Rosemary's 3D Under the Sea one......boy, was that a challenge, lifting me right out of my comfort zone!  I had to use digi's and I chose to colour in Copics, and my printer ink is not as fast as it should be......anyway, I did it!


Rosemary's 3D challenge is here:


As I said, I used digi's - the mermaid is from "Creative Mind of Sylvie" and the school of fishes is from I Brake for Stamps.  The oceam is cut from SU Glossy White, with alcohol inks from Time Holtz on it and stamped over with a JudiKins stamp from a cube set with StaysOn blue ink.  The sentiment is from a There She Goes set called By the Sea and is stamped with Momento Paris Dusk. I have layered up the 'waves' and put the mermaid in the middle layer - you can sort of see below. I coloured with Copics and used Spica pens and Smooch to put some shine on it. The background card is SU Daffodil Delight and it is all on a commercial blank (blue). The fishes also have a blue chalked background. 


4 comments:

Lynn's Place said...

She is so pretty ...great job...tfs

Vicki said...

Fabulous card! Great dimension and coloring. Thanks for playing along with our CropStop Blog Hop!

~Michelle~ said...

love your waves...Thanks for playing the Crop Stop Hop!

Rosie said...

Wow, wow, wow....this is amazing!! I love how you combined different digis to make your scene...very clever! And putting the waves and mermaid on pop-dots really makes things pop. You did an amazing job on my challenge. Thank you for playing along on our CropStop Celebrate Summer blog hop. Hugs, Rosie