Tuesday 25 September 2012

Mouse in the house

A few months ago I got a freebie with a magazine of some images to colour from The Margaret Sherry Collection.  This is one I coloured up last week with my Copics. I am entering this in the Colour Q Challenge, if I can get this done fast enough!

These are the colours we had to use:




Ain't they so pretty! I have several sets of fine bone china cup, saucer and plate - not in this one but in similar and occasionally I will "play ladies"and use them!

Here is my card:


All SU card including the Pale Plum (I had just a few pieces of this left) and the sentiment is from LOTV - Dreamy Days.  The ink is Rich Razzleberry. The strip of paper lace is from a die cut I have just got from Joy Crafts - couldn't resist it when I saw it - so pretty. A bit of bling and some ribbon off a jumper (recycled) and I'm off to lunch with a friend! Cheers!



4 comments:

Sylvia said...

What a cute card, Susan, love your mouse! thanks for joining in the fun at the colourQ this week.

Anonymous said...

Love the die cut lace and the stamp and colouring too! Lunch you lucky thing.

Tracey McNeely said...

What a sweet image, the matted layers are lovely.

Unknown said...

Super cute card. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.