Saturday 22 December 2012

Last of the Lollipop's for the year

This is Challenge #61 for the Lollipop Ladies and fits right in with the season:


Welcome to the last of our challenges for 2012. In keeping with the sugary goodness at this time of year, we going with a Gingerbread House!


With the additional challenge of Christmas 

Guest DT spots are able to be won each fortnight
and our sponsor this fortnight is: Annabelle Stamps *

$10 Voucher (thanks to Andrea).
 Remember there have to be seven or more entries for the prize to be awarded. 


Now, when I thought about this my mind went skipping along a very different track.  I am not really into gingerbread or making houses although my German born DIL (Hi Bea!) and the grandchildren often make one. 

My mind went to looking behind that door at the front.....who lived there and what was it like inside.  I then decided if the house was fantasy, my card could be slightly fantastical as well! Anyway, the dot is the colour of gingerbread! And it is a Christmas card..........


And it has the colours from the image  as well!

Hope you like it!




3 comments:

Nancy said...

Love this Christmas card Susan! The design is so beautiful, love the sweet image and all those gorgeous layers!! Have A Very Merry Christmas and A Wonderful New Year!!!!
Nancy xx :D

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card. I love the cute image.
have a happy Christmas

Elaine said...

He/she is adorable. Great card, I love the your background for the image and the stripes. Have a great holiday season.