Saturday 26 October 2013

Lollipop Ladies go Off the Page


LOLLIPOP LADIES Challenge #79 
Cookie Monster cupcake with the added challenge of Off the Page
 

Sweet but not lollies this time!

Guest DT spots are able to be won each fortnight

and our sponsor this fortnight is: Mad for Markers*
(thanks to Sammi).


A choice of 3 of her M4M digi stamps.
Prize will only be offered if 7 or more entries partake in the challenge.

My take on this is is from an idea I got out of the magazine Cardmaking and Papercraft No 121.  When I saw this in the magazine I just had to have a go, but mine is not as gentile as theirs!



What is it - a brooch! It is made from die-cut flowers and card.  Mine is also made from card and DP.  I have used a magnet to attach it to the jacket - and therefore it can also be a fridge magnet! (or similar).

 Here is mine - I used the die cuts from the Crealies Creative Flowers No 10 and 11.  The foliage behind is from Memory Box - Fresh Foliage and Cherry Lynn designs - Tropical Flourish. The card is all from SU and the scrap DP is from the Firefly set by Basic Gray.








This is just on the bedspread. I looks quite good against the white. 


This is attached to the door of the fridge (stainless steel)


I think the foliage is probably going to get crushed and I should have stuck to just the flowers or shorter foliage but it just looked so pretty. 


3 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful flowers Susan and a cute cookie monster.

gr karin

Anonymous said...

What a great idea. I can see this on a special dress. I think shorter foliage wouldn't have looked as good - I like the preportions with the longer foliage. Great job.

Merry said...

Such beautiful colours you have used Susan.