Tuesday 17 December 2013

Late to post for Unstampabelles midway!

Hellooo - everyone as busy as I am?  Good to hear!


It's only a week or so to go until the happy man climbs down the chimneys (or in through the door) to leave a little piece of happiness behind for us - but only if you have been good! I have been very good - most of the time! that should count - right?


I have a half-way card for Unstampabelles's last challenge under the capable hands of Merry. She is retiring as General Manager, and I will pick up the reins in January.  Meanwhile - we have a challenge to create something Christmas WITHOUT using stamps of any kind - rubber, clear or digital.



There are some beautiful creations already entered in this challenge and a greet prize up for grabs from Merry herself:

The prize pack this month is from Merry.
Prize for December Challenge includes:
Laser cut cards and card fronts - Christmas Designs
Card front designs pre-holed ready for stitching.
Card front designs with the stitching pattern printed on the card.
Christmas stickers.
3 types of star brads
Christmas foil shapes
Four pads of Sticky Notes

Here is my card - to celebrate Merry herself!


I have used dies, ribbon, paper flowers and leaves.


1 comment:

Merry said...

I love this card and happy to look at it each day as it sits here on our sideboard. Thank you so much Susan. :-)